About Me

I'm not really a superstar, except maybe to my husband, who I happen to be deeply in love with. My life: following Jesus, learning to live and love like Him. He is in the driver's seat, and I am on an adventure.

Friday, May 30, 2008

Say Cheese



Much to my husbands dismay, the Carlson family loves a good photo shoot!
Here is a sneak peek of our color coordinated, stand straight, check your posture, line up symmetrically, smile pretty, photo shoot in our backyard.
Our friends Pete and Sonyia agreed to lend us their time and skill for the evening of cheese. God bless them!
The pictures you see here are a few of the attempts made by family to lean over Pete's shoulder and get an additional shot. Why? I don't know. Since, they kindly offered us a disc with all of the pictures Pete was taking. But, like I said, we can hardly resist when it comes to photos. It is in our DNA, directly from Great Grandma Carlson. My siblings and I have been being instructed to stand up straight, look at the camera, smile nice, stop slouching, quit making that ugly face, LOOK AT THE CAMERA, for our entire lives. And I feel it is very likely that our offspring will also bear the same genetics when it comes to photos.
But, seriously, you know we look good. Just wait till the good pictures are available. I'll send a link so you can view what Pete and Sonyia can do with a bunch of clowns dressed alike!
And, by the way, what a beautiful back yard. Why wouldn't someone want to buy a house with such a gorgeous setting right out the back door? Wait, why would someone want to sell a home with such a beautiful setting. . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those photos look pretty good! Your good ones are going to turn out fantastic. What a handsome bunch, exspecially the happy blue group. The yard is one to be envied. Can't even tell it is in a sub. God's beauty is all around us.

K said...

Allie and Livvy are holding hands... how dang sweet is that? too bad you family is all so ugly and unattractive, that would be a great shot :)

Morgan's Mom said...

how sweet is that! and your right what a great picture taking opportunity your yard is in full swing.
Liv has model potenial, good thing your moving to NY. does the head tilt come natural to her? she is so dang cute with it in every photo.