About Me

I'm not really a superstar, except maybe to my husband, who I happen to be deeply in love with. My life: following Jesus, learning to live and love like Him. He is in the driver's seat, and I am on an adventure.

Monday, May 26, 2008

No more honking

The entire Kelly family ended up making the trek Up North for the weekend. And, I'm pleased to say that Olivia's honking and barking stopped! It was awesome. However, the irony is that Alli ended up being the kid inside the cabin Saturday on the couch with a fever, while Olivia and the other kids ran outside and played. And, to think that we were contemplating the idea of taking alli up north and keeping liv home! That would have been a mistake.
We ALL had a most fabulous weekend. Good food, good conversation, good fire, good beer, good people, good weather, and a truly beautiful wooded setting. Ahhh. We're all refreshed. Today is Memorial Day. Alli has perked back up. We will go to my parents for a little barbeque for dinner. What a great weekend.

1 comment:

T$ said...

I loved being with you. Even if you did drink my red bulls...