About Me

I'm not really a superstar, except maybe to my husband, who I happen to be deeply in love with. My life: following Jesus, learning to live and love like Him. He is in the driver's seat, and I am on an adventure.

Friday, May 30, 2008

Jesus for President

I love books. Just thought I'd share the book I'm reading.
If you have not read anything written by Shane Claiborne, I'd highly recommend you check out "Irresitable Revolution." It's awesome. That book will set the foundation for you of who this radical Jesus follower is. And it will make you really stop and think about the early followers of Christ and the difference between their ways and the ways of some Christians today.
Then, check out "Jesus for President". Hopefully, at the very least, it will change the way you view American politics. . . .

2 comments:

K said...

Have you heard the Billy Bragg/Wilco song "Christ for President", I really like it... it's on my phone/mp3 player if we get a chance camping this weekend

Unknown said...

Is Jesus a Republican? If not, I'm not interested.