About Me

I'm not really a superstar, except maybe to my husband, who I happen to be deeply in love with. My life: following Jesus, learning to live and love like Him. He is in the driver's seat, and I am on an adventure.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year

First of all, if my typing is strange, some of my computer keys are dying...so...bear with me. I know my computer's life is limited. I have the same exact computer as my friend (we bought them used from her company) and hers just died. I would guess that mine is quite ill, and at the end stages.

Anyways, I have lots of pictures I wanna share :)

First, New Year's eve.

Olivia single handedly polished off more than half of the mild salsa! YUM



Fun with guitar hero.


Self portrait of "the girls"


Alli and Brandon (our neighbor) watching "New Year's Rockin Eve on TV"
Our neighbors are much too cute in their lit up 2010 glasses, come on!
Happy New Year. I will do a different post with some pics from Christmas in MI.

2 comments:

K said...

LOVE the Kelly girls pic, you all are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Excellent pics. Computer problems??? Must be and evil plot from the government.
Happy 010; God is going to do mighty things this year.
tmp