About Me

I'm not really a superstar, except maybe to my husband, who I happen to be deeply in love with. My life: following Jesus, learning to live and love like Him. He is in the driver's seat, and I am on an adventure.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

A few Christmas pics












Christmas eve at Aunt Liz and Uncle Tom's














CHristmas eve, just before bedtime at Grandma and Grandpa's. THe girls are exctied about santa coming!



Christmas morning, reading the story of our savior's birth.

Santa came!



And, off to Grandma and Grandpa Carlson's we go


The girls tried some skiing with Kami and Landri Berman at Pine Knob

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vacation---love it!!
These are the pictures of the most wonderful family in the world.

If only I could also post pics...but alas no compter at his time.
Well how can I comment then you ask. No computer that I can download my home pics to is what I ment.

Love you tmp