About Me

I'm not really a superstar, except maybe to my husband, who I happen to be deeply in love with. My life: following Jesus, learning to live and love like Him. He is in the driver's seat, and I am on an adventure.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

so, maybe not

OK, so I'm thinking maybe not on that job.
I know, could I vacillate any more with that decision?
Still not 100% sure, but I prayed very specifically last week for God to PLEASE steer me away from this job if it wasn't a REALLY good choice for our family and my role as his servant for the kingdom.
So, when I went to meet the principal, she never came and I was there for 2 hours. Apparently she had something come up. OK, but, she has never called me back since then.
I won't go into a bunch of detail, but I really am feeling this week that I don't want to give up my role as full time mom, volunteer, wife, neighbor, and available servant of Jesus.
Granted, if she never calls back, it isn't even a decision I need to make, right? :)
I am feeling great! I am so blessed!!!!

2 comments:

K said...

well to my eye, it looks like your steer me away prayer was answered! Of course, my initial interview with Paula was cancelled the first time due to a custody meeting she needed to attend, but I don't think I prayed "steer me away" if it's not right, prior to that cancellation!

Sonyia said...

Awe! I think you are RIGHT where you need to be! I'm glad to hear that you are staying a full - time Mom. I couldn't imagine you working right now. It sounds like your prayer was answered. But, who am I : )