About Me

I'm not really a superstar, except maybe to my husband, who I happen to be deeply in love with. My life: following Jesus, learning to live and love like Him. He is in the driver's seat, and I am on an adventure.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Bye friends

Today I will be saying goodbye to some friends.
I have all of the pictures and cards we received this holiday season plastered all over our door. I always love pictures. And, I particularly enjoy the pics that come in the mail at Christmas time.
But, this year, each picture held extra special meaning! At first, I thought we weren't going to get very many. I was bummed. I felt like we had been forgotten now that we moved out of state. Then, they started rolling in! All of our beautiful family and friends! And, I felt like each one of them popped in for a visit!
But, I can't leave them up forever. SO, today I'll say goodbye.
THanks so much to each of you who sent a card, and especially a picture! I have enjoyed looking at them every day. It has brought me lots of joy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get that place cleaned up.

Glad to hear your mail box was full.

I think lots of people got them out late this year.