About Me

I'm not really a superstar, except maybe to my husband, who I happen to be deeply in love with. My life: following Jesus, learning to live and love like Him. He is in the driver's seat, and I am on an adventure.

Friday, January 29, 2010

casa de Kelly

"Casa de Kelly" now open for business. However, it is a very quaint place, seating only one table each evening.
Yesterday I had the urge to take Timm out for dinner or drinks or dessert or something. I was just wanting to do something to make him feel special and I was craving a date night myself. But, the reality of getting a sitter on a school night didn't seem to be the best idea.
So, I made reservations at "casa de Kelly".
The girls and I made up a menu and transformed our apartment into a cozy little place to dine. We enjoyed candlelight, music, a menu with several selections from the bar, appetizers, a main course, and dessert. The service was great! The girls waited on us. They gave us privacy to visit, and we had a buzzer (from the taboo game) to call a server when we needed something.
We all had fun and decided we should definitely do that more often!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sister you are so super over the top dupper. I am thrilled to read about you special date night. Such wisdom. Love you guys; tmp