About Me

I'm not really a superstar, except maybe to my husband, who I happen to be deeply in love with. My life: following Jesus, learning to live and love like Him. He is in the driver's seat, and I am on an adventure.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Shout out to my man

I must give a shout out to my man.
Thank you for ALWAYS supporting me!
Today you brought up a subject that no one else can really bring up with me, because it has to do with our finances. Thank you for being willing to call me on things in my life that could be strongholds! Thank you for doing in it love. And, thank you for always appreciating me, encouraging me and loving me.
Lastly, thank you for working hard and for being so ambitious and for providing for us.
For those reading this, do you have someone in your life who KNOWS what you struggle with and will call you out in a loving way to challenge you? If not, I encourage you to seek that out. It's SO important.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so did he say "is this a non confrentational moment?" That is the best way for my honey to let me know he really wants to discuss something tricky.
We are blessed to have God fearing men willing to love us through difficult situations.