About Me

I'm not really a superstar, except maybe to my husband, who I happen to be deeply in love with. My life: following Jesus, learning to live and love like Him. He is in the driver's seat, and I am on an adventure.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

hey, what's.......that smell?

LILACS!
This morning I took time to stop and smell the flowers. The girls and I just about sniffed the fragrance right outta this bush on our way to school.
After dropping the girls at school, I was running in the park and thinking about lilacs being my favorite spring fragrance when suddenly....WHAM....I was hit by a smell that is clearly a contestor for that favorite category......freshly....cut....grasssssss.
Ahhhh.

1 comment:

Little Rose of Sharon said...

my bush has only 3 clusters of flowers. But I love them!!!