About Me

I'm not really a superstar, except maybe to my husband, who I happen to be deeply in love with. My life: following Jesus, learning to live and love like Him. He is in the driver's seat, and I am on an adventure.

Monday, May 10, 2010

daddy date

Dang. Still do not know how to turn photos. Daddy and Livvy going on a date tonight. To Carnegie Hall! Seems we are getting in the habit around here of having a BIRTH-WEEK celebration rather than a BIRTHDAY celebration!
Let the celebrating begin!!!!

3 comments:

Living My Backward's Life (formerly A Michigander Grows in Brooklyn) said...

Right click on the photo and a an option to turn clockwise should come up. Maybe not on a MAC, though...

Little Rose of Sharon said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!!

Birth-week should become the norm. let's write our congress man.

Aunt K8T said...

I must have taught your girls well how to celebrate their life for a birthday week celebration!!!!!