About Me

I'm not really a superstar, except maybe to my husband, who I happen to be deeply in love with. My life: following Jesus, learning to live and love like Him. He is in the driver's seat, and I am on an adventure.

Monday, May 10, 2010

a few pics


Here are a few pics of flowers as I was walking down the sidewalk. At first I thought the flowers here were much prettier. Later I realized that I am not sure if they are necessarily more pretty, but they are much CLOSER for the viewing. You can walk along and see them right in your face all day long. In Michigan, they were a quarter mile away past a big long driveway and yard.

Mother's day! Dinner with a good friend and my family!
Babysitting for cutie pie!
If you have never messed around with photo booth on an apple computer, here is a sample of the fun. My advice, empty your bladder before you start playing. It is too funny.

1 comment:

Little Rose of Sharon said...

Glad you had a great celebration of Mother's day. YOU are a top nothch wonder mom.

OH the memories I have of your scarry old man face on that apple computer from hearts at home. My sides ached from laughter that night.
Love ya.
Keep stoping to smell the flowers!!