About Me

I'm not really a superstar, except maybe to my husband, who I happen to be deeply in love with. My life: following Jesus, learning to live and love like Him. He is in the driver's seat, and I am on an adventure.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

city dogs wear sweaters

I'm just saying. It's kinda funny when I find myself turning my head to check out a cute sweater, and it is on a chihuahua!
It's not even that cold. I think the low was in the upper 50's. But, the little doggies are all sportin' their winter apparel. Maybe this is just the fall line. Maybe in winter I will see some cute doggie boots and scarfs.
And, this is in Brooklyn. Imagine what I'd be seeing in Manhattan!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your cell phone takes pictures let's see some of this fashion.
Do you think I should get a vest for Hary Dog?

K said...

Squirrel!