About Me

I'm not really a superstar, except maybe to my husband, who I happen to be deeply in love with. My life: following Jesus, learning to live and love like Him. He is in the driver's seat, and I am on an adventure.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

the creek, the clem, and coyotes

I love date night with my hubby. The girls stayed at Grandma and Grandpa Kelly's last night, so we were able to go out on the town.
We went to Partridge Creek mall, which was beautifully decoarted and lit up and it was refreshing to walk around in the brisk air ducking into stores to check out clearance racks. We left empty handed, which is no surprise. We were just enjoying the ambiance.
We headed to Mt. Clemens for a drink and I finally saw the "feather bowling" place. We didn't play, but it was neat.
On the way home, we decided to be adventurous and stop at a place we have always driven by and speculated what exactly took place within the walls. It used to be called "sneakers' but is now called "coyotes". Timm was afraid he might get beat up for asking if they have wine. But, he was courageous enough to ask. Yep, they had some. They poured him a full glass of zinfindel in a beer glass and it tasted like it had been sour for a couple of years! ha.
So, we played some pool and a few tunes on the jukebox. They even had "autentic mexican food" (that is exactly how it was spelled on the table top menu.). It also featured "fasitas". Yah, I don't know what that is? And, I must admit that I was tempted to order some of it, just to see what it looked like.
We talked, we laughed, we played, we sang along to good tunes....I love date night.

1 comment:

T$ said...

You may love date night, but not nearly as much as I love you.