About Me

I'm not really a superstar, except maybe to my husband, who I happen to be deeply in love with. My life: following Jesus, learning to live and love like Him. He is in the driver's seat, and I am on an adventure.

Monday, January 5, 2009

Did anyone see a Mack truck?

Did anyone see a mack truck? Because I think I was hit by one. UGH. First day back to school after two weeks off, and I couldn't make it through the day. I HAD to lay down. It was neat to see my substitute teacher step up and take over. Alli really helped me out today. What a great kid! I'm hoping that a bunch of this laying around does the trick, and I feel better tomorrow. And, as I was typing, a get well card was just delivered to me by Olivia. That should do it!
Tomorrow is my once a year ski outing with my nephew. Please...I just want to feel good enough to ski!

2 comments:

K said...

How cute, Alli takes over and Liv makes a card.... dang those girls are sweet!!!

Morgan's Mom said...

I hope your feeling better! and I would have read your blog I would not have called you this morning, surprised to hear T$ voice.

Hope you had fun on the slopes.