About Me

I'm not really a superstar, except maybe to my husband, who I happen to be deeply in love with. My life: following Jesus, learning to live and love like Him. He is in the driver's seat, and I am on an adventure.

Friday, December 26, 2008

CHristmas traditions


Some of our annual Christmas traditions....aunt Katie spending the night. Hanging out at Aunt Liz's Christmas eve. Hanging out at home Christmas morning, this year Liv felt wiped out and sick, other years it's Alli. Reading the Christmas story together before exchanging gifts, the last two years Grandma and Grandpa Kelly have been able to join us.
I guess this will only let me include 4 pics at a time. I'll have to add one more post to share a couple more pics !!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sonyia said...

Aunt Sue always spent the night with us as well. But alas this year she was married and 3 weeks away from expecting her first so she's starting her own family traditions this year. I missed her.