About Me

I'm not really a superstar, except maybe to my husband, who I happen to be deeply in love with. My life: following Jesus, learning to live and love like Him. He is in the driver's seat, and I am on an adventure.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

party time.

So, Alli had her "friend party" out here in our new home. Much smaller home, and I wasn't entirely sure how to be creative with a kid party like we have in the past. But, we just came up with some ideas for fun games, food and activities, and the girls had a wonderful time. She had 5 girls from school, plus her and Liv. It brought me joy to see her partying with her new friends, and including her sister as well.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awh- good for her, looks like fun!
We will be dropping our gift in the mail, (we didn't forget) Happy 10th Alli.We all miss you.

Anonymous said...

Peace out Girl Friend. I am sure not one of those happy faces thought anything about the small spaces. I think it was so super that 5 new friends got to share her birthday joy. Double Digit Delight.mingsou

Morgan's Mom said...

word to the mother!! I am sure the party was awesome, it's a K party.