About Me

I'm not really a superstar, except maybe to my husband, who I happen to be deeply in love with. My life: following Jesus, learning to live and love like Him. He is in the driver's seat, and I am on an adventure.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

The big one-oh



















That's right, someone in this family hit the big one-oh this week! Guess who!?
I am going to pile on the pics here, because there has been much celebrating. Grandma, aunt KT and Izzy surprised the girls last Saturday and showed up at our apartment from MI!!!!!
We had such a great time! Sight seeing, showing them around the new hood, visiting, going out to dinner, going to our very first Sunday morning public gathering for Communitas!

I like food. Slash that. I love food. And, we enjoyed a TON of it this weekend. Alli was treated like a princess! We had dinner AND dessert every night!!! And, due to my love of food, I have been known to take pictures of food fairly often. This is no exception. Here is a display of the desserts we ordered Monday night after enjoying dinner at Alli's restaurant of choice, Tai Tony's. YUM! Wasn't a favorite for our visitors, but they didn't say anything negative, but let Alli bask in her glory!





Then, Alli opened a handful of cards from family. They generously sent her gifts of money. She has been saving up to buy an ipod nano. Last night, she went online with Daddy and ordered a bright purple metallic ipod with the the inscription "Allison Isabel Kelly....Brooklyn's dancing queen"

And, the party isn't over yet.

Alli invited some friends over for Saturday evening. Games, junk food, and a movie. Happy 10th to our sweet little girl!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such fancy deserts. 10 years old, gone are the McDonalds choices as the fav resturant. I wonder what the speciality is at TIA Toneys?
Fantastic insription on the nano!!! This is going to be a wonderful year for her.
tmp

Unknown said...

Oh I got tears in my eyes seeing Alli and "grandma". What a great surprise. Alyssa feels so bad about the date mix up, but were working on getting it out:) She was so happy to talk to her yesterday and can't wait to see you guys. Glad all is going well.

Sonyia said...

Happy Belated Birthday Alli!!! Pfeiffers miss you tons!!!

Morgan's Mom said...

Word to NYC!! Happy Birthday Alli! My goodness KT told me about the trip and here I am crying again. How fun and what a surprise!!