About Me

I'm not really a superstar, except maybe to my husband, who I happen to be deeply in love with. My life: following Jesus, learning to live and love like Him. He is in the driver's seat, and I am on an adventure.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Verve Pipe



We had so much fun at the Verve Pipe concert! The first pic is a view of the stage from where we were sitting in Joe's Pub. I know, the pics aren't great, but I had to at least try. Second pic is Brian Vanderark singing and the guy who jams out on the harmonica. Last, the guy having a blast jamming lead guitar. I tried to capture parts of the concert to let the girls hear parts of the songs the band performed from their latest "family album". But, it was hilarious. It sounded like the phone was recording while flushing down a loud toilet while sirens were blaring and people were yelling and crying. Something like that. In other words, it didn't really work.
It was such a fun night! And, the girls had a great time with Meg babysitting!! She is awesome.
It is a glorious Saturday morning. Still in jammies at 11am. Ate a big old stack of pancakes around 10am. Listening to some tunes, and my family playing mario bros, looking out at the brilliant white of a huge snowfall. Basking in the glow of a Friday snow day yesterday. It feels like we get two saturdays in a row!
Life is so good.

No comments: