About Me

I'm not really a superstar, except maybe to my husband, who I happen to be deeply in love with. My life: following Jesus, learning to live and love like Him. He is in the driver's seat, and I am on an adventure.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Whew

Whew, I am tired. Just spent the last 3 days with my sister, brother-in-law, and 5 nieces and nephews. It went WAY to quickly. I will put some photos up soon. I'm glad I'm so tired, or I might realize the underlying sadness of waving goodbye to my visitors.
But, here I sit, on my couch, looking at facebook, watching seinfeld reruns, and resting.
It was so fun to have everyone here. Goodbyes suck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved the time, hate goodbyes, liked that it was a short seperation. How fun to surprize the family and have you come to MI.