About Me

I'm not really a superstar, except maybe to my husband, who I happen to be deeply in love with. My life: following Jesus, learning to live and love like Him. He is in the driver's seat, and I am on an adventure.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Fun head







OK, most of you have seen on facebook, but had to throw up a couple pics of the new fun head. I never would have done this if it wasn't for Timm encouraging me to have fun with it. Thanks Timm. He's the one who encouraged me to go short and that's been fun. I think colors might be fun too!
THese are self portraits, which somehow make my face seem distorted in size, but maybe that's just me. I prefer the side angles, as my face does seem a little more proportionate to my head and body from the side view.
"Would you still consdier me?" THat's the Goober and the Peas song we are currently jamming to. Gotta get up and lip sync into the wii remote. see ya, back to the KKFT wii party!
As Timm and I assumed the air guitar and lip sync roles of the last song, and Liv assumed the dancer on the chair, she stopped after the song and said "Mom....I wouldn't want you to not be my Mom." Doesn't get much better than that.



3 comments:

K said...

I like it. I was thinking of a rich brown for you when you said you might change, but I definately like this!

T$ said...

I think you are a HOT redhead....

Morgan's Mom said...

WOW! you look totally different, I like it. very cool.
Thought of you and your family at church Chris Z mentioned T$ in a story about looking for signs from God. Made me miss you guys.
So glad I can peek in on you from time to time.