About Me

I'm not really a superstar, except maybe to my husband, who I happen to be deeply in love with. My life: following Jesus, learning to live and love like Him. He is in the driver's seat, and I am on an adventure.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

pics

So, I mentioned that yesterday we couldn't park on our street because there was filming going on for "Law and Order". We found out that the episode airs on Feb 22 if anyone wants to check out our street!
Here is a pic of us walking to school down our street. That's ALli in the red coat. Look at all the STUFF! THere were about 6 huge trucks full of equipment, plus cars and many many people! Crazy!
Here are some of the actors, an NYPD team with full uniforms, guns, shields, etc, hanging out in front of the house they filmed in.


And, directly across the street, more men in uniform....actors.

Here is another view of our street, turned into a film crew break room! Snack bar and all.


OK, some more pics. Just for fun. Liv and I on one of her field trips. THe kids building an awesome fort in Prospect Park. And, enjoying "super Saturday" at the girls' school where we made pinch pots out of clay and danced with a Caribbean dance ensemble.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the look at your life. Thanks for updateing with the fun events of Brooklyn.
Have a fun weekend.