About Me

I'm not really a superstar, except maybe to my husband, who I happen to be deeply in love with. My life: following Jesus, learning to live and love like Him. He is in the driver's seat, and I am on an adventure.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Think we found it!

Well, I just read Timm's Blog and it's all about our apartment in NY!
So, you can check that out, and he even has a link that shows the street view of the apartment we want. We put in our application and now we wait to be sure we are accepted by the landlord. Shouldn't be a problem with finances, but we actually are expected to sit down and "interview" with the super. So, I don't know how all of that will work, as we are headed back to MI tomorrow! Hopefully they don't have a problem with the renters being a family of four. We are likely to be much louder than a single, or a couple, ya know? And, it really is only a one bedroom, but with 800 sq ft, we have room to split the living room into another bedroom.
Well, I could go on and on and on. It has everything we hoped for (outdoor space, laundry in bldg, near a park, near a good school, reasonable walk to subway, storage area for bikes, quiet street, and within price range).
All I can say is, Ahhh, we found one! We absolutely love the neighborhood and hope this is it.
Gotta run.
Last day in the city, leaving tomorrow.
God is good. God is good. All the time!

2 comments: