About Me

I'm not really a superstar, except maybe to my husband, who I happen to be deeply in love with. My life: following Jesus, learning to live and love like Him. He is in the driver's seat, and I am on an adventure.

Friday, March 27, 2009

Here we go!

Well, it is a strange feeling. After having our house on the market for 15 months, we have an offer! Suddenly....after all the waiting...we should be moving within 30 days! Lots of stuff to sell and give away and pack up and figure out. Maybe I'll be so busy that I won't be able to get too sad about leaving this neighborhood and ultimately this state.....
But I must look on the bright side. We are DONE with lawn care, garage stuff, car stuff, and just a lot of other stuff. I am sure it will be a huge adjustment for us to learn how to live in a small space with much less stuff....but part of me is so very excited to give that a try.
Goodbye stuff!
By the way, if you want dibs on ANYTHING, now is the time to call it! Some of you have mentioned items....
And, please, all praise and glory to God who continues to bless our family beyond our imagination!

4 comments:

K said...

Living in a small space with less stuff is very liberating. You will like it a lot! Cleaning and keeping stuff organized is so much easier. I'm amazed at my new space and how much I enjoy it. I can't believe my stuff was spread out in a two bedroom apartment when it was just me. Ridiculous!

Anonymous said...

Ride m Cowboy!! Here you go Sister the fun begins. You have been watching the rodeo for awhile now it is your turn to jump on the bull and open the pen door. It will be a wild and rewarding adventure.
Dibs? I better see what gets the sticky note of "give away", or "sell". Because I of course still have the space and "need" the stuff.

Sonyia said...

Did you sell your washer & dryer yet or with the house?

Morgan's Mom said...

could I still get that pink/white toy chest?
It is bitter sweet the move will bring a whole new prospective on life and what we really carry with us.
Best of luck to you and your family!! My prayers and thoughts are with you.