About Me

I'm not really a superstar, except maybe to my husband, who I happen to be deeply in love with. My life: following Jesus, learning to live and love like Him. He is in the driver's seat, and I am on an adventure.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

loser

I seriously can't handle the biggest loser. I can't watch the show without crying. I'm sitting here playing around on my computer, while the RIDICULOUSLY LONG, drawn out weigh in process is going on on the tv. Next thing I know, I'm a blubbering idiot. THese people are working their literal butts OFF every single day. And, here they are getting weighed in and feeling utterly humiliated. I know it's stupid, but if you saw that guy's face as he stood on the scale after practically killing himself all week with a trainer, and he realizes that he only lost one pound and will likely be voted out of the show....UGH....it kills me. Great, now I have to sit here and watch one of these poor dudes get voted OUT. This is stupid.

2 comments:

Living My Backward's Life (formerly A Michigander Grows in Brooklyn) said...

Wish I had TV!

Anonymous said...

missed the show, but glad to report I have been working my butt off lately. Got over a mile on the level 4 work out on the tread mill. Feels great!!! tmp