About Me

I'm not really a superstar, except maybe to my husband, who I happen to be deeply in love with. My life: following Jesus, learning to live and love like Him. He is in the driver's seat, and I am on an adventure.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

cliches and more

Most of you are aware of my inability to retain the correct words or sequence to successfully deliver a cliche when I intend to. I always seem to get one word off. . . or I screw up the order. . . or the emphasis. Like, "Take one for the group" instead of "take one for the team".
So, it shouldn't surprise you that I messed up the job title that Timm was offered. I wrote that it was "resident in training". Whatever. That isn't it at all. It is "principal in residence." Hope I got it right this time.
Also, we realized that when we use the name of the organization, it flags them and they find our blog. Riveting reading, I know. But, I did go back and remove their name for now. I would hate for them to have to endure checking out my blog whenever I ramble off the name of their organization.
I will also add that they do NOT need to Timm to act as interim principal after all in the school that was farther away.
So, tomorrow, he will start in Detroit. Principal in residence.
Yipee

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic that he will start at the "real" job right away. Perfect! How funny, I thought it was odd to be a resident in training, but then figured I knew little to nothing about his job anyway. Now I fell better knowing I did have a bit of knowledge on wording for a principal. How funny if they did read your ramblings dealing with their name and your life.....how wonderful if they read enought to catch the purpose of your true JOY. Love you. I hope our confrence goes great....say a prayer for our relationship to grow stronger and for her and I to have a great time. Oh yea and thanks for taking care of my flower.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Timm. Some people at the organization that Timm is working for did read your blog and I hope you continue to be bold in proclaiming your faith to the public. I will probably see Timm today and meet him for the first time.

Sonyia said...

Isn't the internet great! Just wonderful to know that companies are tracking who says what about them. You already know our experience with them one.....

K said...

I spend so much time de-cat-hairing my spare room just in case T$ needed to spend the night a few nights, but since he won't be in Belleville, no need... I can let my cats go back into my spare room!

Morgan's Mom said...

YEHA T$, and family!! I think it is just wonderful the spirit you all have to move forward on something so fresh and new!!
Still behind ya 100% no matter what.