About Me

I'm not really a superstar, except maybe to my husband, who I happen to be deeply in love with. My life: following Jesus, learning to live and love like Him. He is in the driver's seat, and I am on an adventure.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Angel aunts

Seriously, I am surrounded by angels.
Aunt Kelly calls me this week and asks what I think about Alli and Liv going with her and Katie to Georgia for Labor Day weekend. WHAT? Are you serious? We haven't been to GA in almost 2 years, and my kids are DYING to go. You would be willing to take them with you? That is just crazy talk. But, that's the deal. If all goes well, they are going to include two small children on their 12-hour-each-way road trip! And my girls will be FOREVER grateful. They will have cherished memories of this trip. I offered to go along, but at the same time thought it would be totally awesome to have that time to get "ready" for the school year to start on Tuesday (the day after they return). But, I will definately go along if that works out better. Actually, Timm and I tossed around the idea of taking off for the weekend since we wouldn't have the girls We would like to get to NYC a couple of times this year. But, Timm has traning Thurs and Fri, so if we drove we couldn't leave until late Friday. That would be pretty crunched. And flights were too expensive. So....probably not gonna happen. Still praying about the possiblity. But, might rather look for cheap flight deals and go as a family in Oct.
ANYWAYS......
We are seriously surrounded by angels. . .

4 comments:

Sonyia said...

I think you should totally stay home, relax, drink, enjoy your quiet time alone and getting ready for the HECTIC school year : ) You can all go out to NYC in October for a week, road tripping with us to help move us out there. That sounds much better to me. And it's all about me!

K said...

Please, I'd do anything for those girls... even drive 12 hours in a car (or maybe a minivan, or if we are really lucky a Tahoe with a DVD system) to Atlanta.

Morgan's Mom said...

I think they should take Morgan too! HA. They would be calling to tell me to pick her up at the OH border.
I agree with Sonyia stay home and get ready for the school year or maybe start a new book, RELAX! your in for a wild autumn.

T$ said...

I can't wait to spend time with you alone....:)