About Me

I'm not really a superstar, except maybe to my husband, who I happen to be deeply in love with. My life: following Jesus, learning to live and love like Him. He is in the driver's seat, and I am on an adventure.

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

This could be it

Timm got an email from New leader's for New Schools. He is invited back for "finalist selction day" in NYC. It is an all day deal (8am - 6pm). He doesn't know the date yet. He also does not know how many are invited to this or how many get selected to be in the program. But, this could be it! Most of you have heard me explain this, but just in case you haven't. . . if he is selected for this program, he is enrolled in a cohort in which he is engaged in serious learning with others who were selected nationwide. He would go to Boston for 5 weeks of intense training this summer. Then, he is placed in a school in NYC this fall where he functions in a similar capacity as an assistant principal. The school year also includes several weekends of training opportunities. This is a one year placement and the intent is to equip him with leadership training in an urban environment. After the year is complete, the organization assists in placing him in a principal position. That's the latest.

1 comment:

T$ said...

What's up with all the boring details of my life on your blog?