About Me

I'm not really a superstar, except maybe to my husband, who I happen to be deeply in love with. My life: following Jesus, learning to live and love like Him. He is in the driver's seat, and I am on an adventure.

Friday, April 11, 2008

He takes good care of us

My husband takes good care of his family. It's those little things, ya know? For those of you who know me well, you should be surprised that my entire computer monitor and all accessories within my reach have not been thrown through the office window, sending glass shattering everywhere and leaving a pile of rubble in my beautiful flower bed. Why would a person be driven to do such an insane thing, you might ask? Well, I have one word for you "mouse". No, I didn't see a mouse in the office and freak out. It has been the slow decline in function of my computer mouse that has driven me to the brink of insanity. However, do you think it ever occured to me to simply go to a store and purchase a new one? Of course not. This one isn't very old, so it SHOULD be just fine. The thought literally never occurred to me. But, Timm called yesterday and announced that he was going to the nearest computer supply store to purchase a new mouse on his way home from work. Again, for those of you who know me well, you know that there is no "on my way home" for Timm. He works 4 blocks away. So, he had to make a bit of a trek to make the purchase. You see, our mouse was apparantly losing it's ability to travel smoothly. It travelled. But, you had to carefully sliiiiiiiiide it until it caught and then suddenly, BAM, the cursor would move 5 inches accross the computer screen. DANG IT! I only wanted it to move 1 cm. So, I'd try again. Carefully sliiiiiiiide it. . . OK. . . . .sliiiiide. . . . OK. . . . sliiiide. Dang it! It did it again. So, if I wanted to simply "click" on something, I could possibly be coaxing this ridiculous little piece of technology for a full minute. UGH! Who has the patience? NOT ME! So, Timm came home with a wireless little bugger. It's so cute. I love it. And it glides so smoothly. It's the little things.