About Me

I'm not really a superstar, except maybe to my husband, who I happen to be deeply in love with. My life: following Jesus, learning to live and love like Him. He is in the driver's seat, and I am on an adventure.

Monday, March 31, 2008

BFF's


If you read Mustard Seed Distributed, then you might have read about the BFF topic that T$ wrote about. Just look at this amazing group of girls that God has brought together to be BFF's and Kingdom buidlers in NYC! It is not a coincidence that we met the Pfieffer's on our urban plunge to NYC. It was a divine appointment. Couldn't imagine the journey without them. It is so cool to imagine what God-sized plans lay ahead for these girls!

3 comments:

Morgan's Mom said...

Those girls are SO BLESSED! I don't know what I would do in life without my girlfriends.

T$ said...

I am glad that every member of kkft got a new best friend out of this deal....

Sick Pete said...

Now that there - that's a good looking buncha girlies. Good thing they all came out looking like their mommas...