About Me

I'm not really a superstar, except maybe to my husband, who I happen to be deeply in love with. My life: following Jesus, learning to live and love like Him. He is in the driver's seat, and I am on an adventure.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Big Day

Well, it's a big day for us. Timm is in NYC and today is his interview. It is from 8am - 6pm. So, if you could pray for him, that would be great. We know God is in the lead here. We know he has a plan, and we are just trying to be faithful in following. But we also believe in the awesome power of prayer. So, I am praying that if this is where God would like to place Timm, that he would give Timm the confidence and the right words, and just orchestrate the whole day in a way that will allow Timm to shine as a candidate that they are excited to choose! We are so pumped up about being a part of the Communitas team. But, we know that God is preparing our hearts and teaching us some valuable lessons as we go through this process. We are humbled and relying on him for EVERYTHING. Everything in our human nature wants to run forward and get on with the "plan" to move. But, it is out of our power, and we have placed it in his power. So, we wait. And we pray. And we smile. And we serve him with glad hearts. If you haven't seen the website for Communitas, click here.

4 comments:

Morgan's Mom said...

My prayers have been sent!!
Good luck today T$, God knows where he wants you.

Kim Wooster said...

Hello. How did it go? You inspire me Char. I started a blog for Uppercase Living. Hope all is well with you. Kim

Superstar said...

Hey Kim.
Do you have Timm's blog address too? It is http://mustardseeddistributed.blogspot.com/
I have it on my list of links, but for some reason , it doesn't work when you click on it. Anyways, he has a lot of stuff on there about his interviews, etc. It went well. Will keep you posted.

T$ said...

I just noticed that your post was at 3:30 am???? And do you know your response to kim is on your blog, and may not have gone to her? And it's been nearly a week with no blog by you?
PS-I love you.