About Me

I'm not really a superstar, except maybe to my husband, who I happen to be deeply in love with. My life: following Jesus, learning to live and love like Him. He is in the driver's seat, and I am on an adventure.

Monday, December 21, 2009

job update

Just a quick update on the job possibility for me.
We did decide that it appears to be an opportunity worth pursuing. So, I contacted the principal and she asked if we could meet, along with some PTA members, the first week back to school.
So, I have not officially been offered the job, nor officially given a start date.....but......it looks very probable that I will be a full time working mom in the near future!
Thanks for prayers. Will be sure to keep you posted as things unfold.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a big deal! May the light of God lead you into all His best plans. tmp