About Me

I'm not really a superstar, except maybe to my husband, who I happen to be deeply in love with. My life: following Jesus, learning to live and love like Him. He is in the driver's seat, and I am on an adventure.

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Deck the halls



Deck the halls.... fa la la la la!!! We had a wonderful evening setting up our pre-lit 6 foot artificial tree. I was proud of myself when I pulled out the treasures that we saved. It was one of the most difficult things for me to do, going through all of our wonderful Christmas decorations and purging until we were down to two small rubbermaid tubs. One with tree decorations, the other with stockings and a few other indispensable items. And, let me just say that it is much more enjoyable for me to decorate with simplicity. We had christmas songs and hot cocoa and many memories from each ornament we pulled out.
We're ready for a "very merry New York Christmas".

















2 comments:

K said...

Fun! Why does Alli look so grown up? I just saw her and already she has grown! Love Liv's pig tails!

Morgan's Mom said...

And a very Merry Christmas it will be!! I finally got to see the inside of your place very swanky! Sorry I missed the big 4-0 party, heard it was a blast.
Sending some snow your way...or so the weather man says.
PS Tell Alli I love her new hairdo very hip.