About Me

I'm not really a superstar, except maybe to my husband, who I happen to be deeply in love with. My life: following Jesus, learning to live and love like Him. He is in the driver's seat, and I am on an adventure.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I think the ball is in my court

Well, it appears that the ball is now in my court.
Do I want to accept a job?
Doing lots of praying. Feel free to join me :) I'd love prayer support.
When you don't believe in "coincendence" it really makes you think about things that come your way, ya know?

4 comments:

K said...

You know I am in awe of the things our family liason has done for our school. I think it could be a way to work and get paid and yet still be working for the Father's Kingdom, even though it would be for a school.

T$ said...

I know that God will lead you. I know that he is right and true in all things. I know your skills and abilities come from Him, and that you would shine so much light wherever you land, even if it's not something that you planned....

Morgan's Mom said...

WOW what a decision. I will continue to pray for you. But know this you got some mad skills when it comes to getting people together! Hard to tell if God is giving you a nudge or all out throwing it in your lap.
Good Luck in what ever you decided to do.

Sonyia said...

Well? Any movement yet?