About Me

I'm not really a superstar, except maybe to my husband, who I happen to be deeply in love with. My life: following Jesus, learning to live and love like Him. He is in the driver's seat, and I am on an adventure.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

turkey trot




Richmond Middle school hosted the annual turkey trot, and the Kelly girls were invited to participate. They were pretty proud of themselves completing the ONE MILE "mashed potato". Out of the three of us, Olivia was the champion. But, we all finished and had a great time.
Now, we are getting ready to trot out of town for Thanksgiving to spend some time celebrating with the Kelly family in Atlanta, GA.
Hope your Thanksgiving is restful and happy. Hope you are able to spend some time reflecting on the amazing blessings God has poured into your life. I know we will!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great way to spend the day. Such sweet pictures from the runners. I guess the whole family is made up of runners now. Have a grand holiday. Rejoice in today and enjoy each moment.