About Me

I'm not really a superstar, except maybe to my husband, who I happen to be deeply in love with. My life: following Jesus, learning to live and love like Him. He is in the driver's seat, and I am on an adventure.

Friday, November 28, 2008

thankful

Just a quick note.
Thanksgiving weekend, and I have so much to be thankful for. I could list things all day long. But, instead, I will drink my coffee while I listen to giggling little girls and a squeeling happy baby, and adult voices of loving sarcasm commenting on morning bed head and stinky-ness, etc. That is what you get when you have 16 family members hanging out together for the weekend. Oh yah, that and a few belly aches last night afer eating a little crazy (me included).
I couldn't even make it through our annual viewing of National Lampoons Christmas Vacation last night. My gut was too wretched.
Right now I am about to go out to the shopping madness with a few other brave souls (aka idiots).
Don't know why God has chosen to bless me in SO many ways. But, I thank Him and Praise Him, and give him ALL glory for this amazing life I have been given.
I'll probably post when I get home from Georgia with a bunch of cute pics!
Oh, by the way, high of 61 degress today. THAT doesn't suck.

No comments: