About Me

I'm not really a superstar, except maybe to my husband, who I happen to be deeply in love with. My life: following Jesus, learning to live and love like Him. He is in the driver's seat, and I am on an adventure.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

goodbye

Soon it will be time to say goodnight and goodbye :(
We have had such a great visit here in Georgia. And the four girls have played and played and played!!!
We will leave very early in the morning to make the 12 hour trek home.
We have experienced the best of true Southern hospitality. Sis-in-law Deb is a "Southern Lady" through and through. There has been a constant flow of food and the accomodations are not lacking.
So, I just had to give a quick update so my sis wouln't have withdrawals as she checks my blog :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know I have been checking 3 times a day looking for pictures and input. I am a blog junkie, I need my fix. And how funny I did not even read it untill after I talked to you in OHIO>
Glad you had a relaxing time. TMP