About Me

I'm not really a superstar, except maybe to my husband, who I happen to be deeply in love with. My life: following Jesus, learning to live and love like Him. He is in the driver's seat, and I am on an adventure.

Friday, March 26, 2010

Florida or bust

Florida or bust.
Whatever that means?
We take off on a road trip this evening. Looking forward to seeing my mom and dad, resting and relaxing with my family, feeling the warm air, watching the sunset on the beach, watching the kids swim, Timm going golfing, and just getting refueled for life.
Praying for a safe drive.
I doubt I will update this from FL. I typically "unplug" while on vacation. But, maybe I'll hop on and update.
Oh, by the way, it is BIRTHDAY WEEK in the Pank family! Shout out to my nephew who can now officially sing the "throw it on the GROUND song" because "He's an ADULT!" My sister who is making 40's look AMAZING! And, my niece who reaches the double digit milestone this weekend.
Also, we found out that Timm has an interview with the board for a different school his company is opening next fall. The interview is scheduled for April 7. THe school is in Queens. Here we go!
And, Olivia has decided to have a "Survivor" birthday party when she turns 8. It was my idea, now I'm wondering what I've gotten myself into. If anyone has any cool ideas, please share. The hardest part is that 8 year olds are still very sensitive to winning and losing. SO, I have to figure out how to keep it fun and competitive, but sensitive to all. It will be fun.
Life is good.
Happy Easter.


No comments: