About Me

I'm not really a superstar, except maybe to my husband, who I happen to be deeply in love with. My life: following Jesus, learning to live and love like Him. He is in the driver's seat, and I am on an adventure.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

COME ON

COME ON! Can a Saturday get any better?
Sunny, breezy, 72 degrees.
Slept in, enjoyed a huge breakfast of pancakes (some chose banana and chocolate chips added), bacon and coffee while sitting on the terrace watching the birds and enjoying the fresh air.
Timm biked, I jogged, the girls relaxed.
In the afternoon, I took the girls to their fort area in prospect park with some new friends from the neighborhood. Two nice little girls. They played, I read in the sunshine (with sunblock! As I have resolved to take better care of my skin and avoid the usual TAN)
The girls came to our house to play. Timm and I played scrabble and enjoyed corona with lime on the terrace. I smiled at the sound of the girls being CRAZY and SILLY and having fun. Somehow they play hide n seek in this little place, which cracks me up!
Dinner from the grill, now chillin out. NCAA games are on.
Relaxing
Beautiful
Happy
Day
Tomorrow we go to church and then to a Knicks game! Fun family weekend.
Not to mention, Friday was small group here, burgers on the grill, good friends, food, and sharing. Ahhhh, the weekend.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When God smiles his dimples show.
When we smile we reflect his love to us. tmp