About Me

I'm not really a superstar, except maybe to my husband, who I happen to be deeply in love with. My life: following Jesus, learning to live and love like Him. He is in the driver's seat, and I am on an adventure.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

everything alli

A long time ago (2 years) Alli had asked if she could have a blog. Seemed OK to me, so we tried to set her up with one. However, she didn't have her own email and in order to create one under my email it had to be linked to my blog. That was a bit confusing and we ended up leaving the blog to sit there and "collect dust".
All that to say, she resurrected her blog attempt. It is called Everything Alli and you can check it out if you'd like. It's still connected to my blog and we're ironing out the kinks.
But, it's cool to catch a glimpse into her thoughts.
Dang I love that kid.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it--i need to have alyssa pull out her old blogspot she started last year and they could keep up /chat :)

Little Rose of Sharon said...

ooh I am reading this a week or so late, but excited to know the girls will have their own blogs. Rose has asked too, but I haven't moved ahead with it. I think I wanted her to physically write in a journal first....or some reason I can't remember this second. Love ya! TMP