About Me

I'm not really a superstar, except maybe to my husband, who I happen to be deeply in love with. My life: following Jesus, learning to live and love like Him. He is in the driver's seat, and I am on an adventure.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

create and imagine


Ok, Liv couldn't be left out of the blogosphere! You can check out her thoughts and contemplations at create and imagine. Hopefully she will share her poems and other "sayings". Yesterday, on the dry erase board she wrote:
"LOVE ~ is never wasted. It stays."
Today is was:
"CREATIVITY is your friend. Play with it. Don't despise it."
And she already put one up for tomorrow:
"PEACE stays in your heart if you tell it to."
I love her 8 year old mind!!!!!

1 comment:

Aunt KT said...

For some reason I can't comment on Liv's page. Her last post about missing Grandma was so sweet. I wanted her to know that she's not alone and that I feel that way every single day. Someday we will be with her again! Please tell Liv I miss Grandma too. ;-)
LUV.