About Me

I'm not really a superstar, except maybe to my husband, who I happen to be deeply in love with. My life: following Jesus, learning to live and love like Him. He is in the driver's seat, and I am on an adventure.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

first day



Yay! I love the first day of school. And, just because we are home schooling this year, that has not changed a bit.
Still woke up with that excited feeling of anticipation. Still eager to wake the girls and prod them along to prepare for the day. Breakfast, hair, teeth, clothes, etc.
And, still eager to get that "first day of school" picture. Gotta have one.
The day went well. Very well. My girls are bright and curious and fun and motivated. It was a great start to a new school year.
Here is a picture of my cutie pies!
Life is good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute is truth. Love the new shirts from the island. So glad God called you into this exciting adventure. Have fun "being" home!
pickel head

Sonyia said...

I'm so happy to hear that your first few days went very well. Bookmark this post to re-read to yourself in about 3 months : ) The Fall is so energizing!