About Me

I'm not really a superstar, except maybe to my husband, who I happen to be deeply in love with. My life: following Jesus, learning to live and love like Him. He is in the driver's seat, and I am on an adventure.

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Hip Hip Hooray for Independence day!

Just a quick hello. We are alive and well. Timm's brother and family came into town this past weekend, and are staying with Timm's parents. We have been hanging out over there daily. And Timm took the motorhome over there several days ago. He and the girls haven't come home since, but I have been going back and forth. However, I am home to pack a bag and head over there for a long weekend of camping.
Nothing like a long weekend in July. They sure picked a great time of year to sign the declaration of independence. We need the long weekend between memorial day and labor day! Hope you all enjoy your weekend. I'll be sure to post soon about our weekend adventures.
Sunday we are having the girls baptized!!! I'm very excited about that.
Gotta run!

No comments: