About Me

I'm not really a superstar, except maybe to my husband, who I happen to be deeply in love with. My life: following Jesus, learning to live and love like Him. He is in the driver's seat, and I am on an adventure.

Monday, September 13, 2010

photos finally

Olivia's first day of school

Alli's first day of middle school.
Olivia got her unicycle! So far it's been less than a week and she can already take about 4 pedals without holding on to anything!
LABOR DAY! Jone's beach, this is Timm, Craig, Liv and Alli enjoying the water.
Raspberry mojitos on the terrace, Labor Day weekend.
Botanic Gardens in Brooklyn. Alli took about 50 gorgeous photos. Here are a couple.

Science project. Using corn starch and water and food coloring to create a solid and liquid!
I had lost my adapter to load photos onto the computer. Found it yesterday!

1 comment:

Little Rose of Sharon said...

OOOps, I thought I commented last week about these EXCELLENT pictures of the life of the Kellys.


I want to see more, more, more. We want some DC information.

Love you Forever, miss you much.
tmp