About Me

I'm not really a superstar, except maybe to my husband, who I happen to be deeply in love with. My life: following Jesus, learning to live and love like Him. He is in the driver's seat, and I am on an adventure.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

woop woop

All I can say is...WOOP WOOP! We're heading on a road trip......Southern bound.
First stop, Atlanta GA. Time with family, enjoying the cousins playing together for a few days. Probably a trip to the coca cola museum in Atlanta.
Then, onward to Venice, FL. Time with my mom and dad, and their heated pool, and the beach for sunsets. We even decided to splurge and do a trip to Busch Gardens!!!! YAY!
Really wish Daddy could come....but he doesn't have the flexibility with time off. So, it's girl road trip this time. His highlight will be having a Daytona 500 party while the girls are gone.
One more busy day here in grey, gloomy, cold, wet Michigan. Then, tomorrow we are off. Wish I could bring you all with me! I am SO BLESSED to have a place to go and get away each winter for FREE. It really is ridiculous.

No comments: