About Me

I'm not really a superstar, except maybe to my husband, who I happen to be deeply in love with. My life: following Jesus, learning to live and love like Him. He is in the driver's seat, and I am on an adventure.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

May stuff




I would say that there is nothing exciting to share, but that really isn't true. Our life here is pretty exciting!
Liv's birthday (birthweek) was a blast.
On her b-day she took treats into school. Then, after playing for three hours at the park, we went out to "Mango" for dinner. A great choice. Really good Thai food.
The next day was Friday and we had a "Friday fun night" BBQ. Probably about 20 people crammed in our little place. Had a cake with ice cream and sang to her. She had a friend spend the night, Very fun.
Saturday we went to a few stoop sales and I found sone new heelies for Liv, then it was her tea party. I posted pics on Facebook, I'll include a couple on here. It really turned out great. One of my top 3 favorite for sure (and we have done A LOT of different parties through the years).
Also on Saturday, she received gifts in the mail and had a great time opening things from family. She got a letter from the dance studio as well inviting her to be in the Jr. Dance Company. She literally squealed and spun all around and would have done cartwheels if we had a little more space!
Saturday night we hung out with a friend of Liv's and her family at their place. What a pleasant evening.
Anyways, it was just a FABULOUS celebration for days!
Sunday was fun. After church and leadership meeting, a few of us met up for basketball. Ah, I hadn't played in over a year! I missed it.
So, I just felt like doing a little synopsis of the week.
I love that little Liv so much, she makes my heart BLOW UP. Thanks to everyone who made her feel extra special!

No comments: